Hello...sorry its been soooooo long!!

WOW!! Has it really been a month since I last posted? It has been one crazy/busy August! I was finally able to move into my new classroom around August 9th and school started on the 16th. I was very worried that I wouldn’t be able to finish (several other teachers who stopped by my room were also worried!) and the classroom still isn’t complete. There are still lots of little things that I need to do!! Here are some BEFORE pictures, notice how much work I have ahead of me!!

Cubbies.

This is what it looks like from the door.


Rug area.

Rug area.

Loft

View from the rug area.


Storage room/office.


My new room is HUGE!! I love it!! The AFTER pictures will be posted later today, I am on my way back to school to finish up some of those “little things”!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig