Ummm Hello

I am a bad, bad blogger! Life has been very hectic lately! My parents and I sold our restaurant and are in the process of opening a new one. The wedding is just 7 months away (OMG). I feel like take one step forward and two steps back every day. I just noticed that I have 10 followers! Two of them are coworkers so that doesn’t really count does it?
I cannot believe that there are only 53 days of school left!?!? This year has just flown by.
Here are some pictures of things we have been working on.

                                           George Washington

                                                            Abraham Lincoln

                                                                            Bald Eagle


                                                                                   Hail


It was VERY loud!


Thats all for now. I will be back soon! :)


Maja

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig