February wrap up!

February is coming to an end. Usually February is my favorite month (it's my birthday month)! This year however I just wanted it to be over. This winter has dragged on for what it seems like forever. We have more snow in the forecast :(
Here are some things we made this month.
We made love robots and wrote about what/who we love. The robot template will be available in my TpT store soon. I know it's late but hopefully it can be used next year.
I took pictures of my kiddos and used the app AgingBooth to make them look like they are 100. They wrote about what they would do when they were 100. My favorite was "get buried"!
Hopefully spring will be here soon, I can't take much more of this winter!!
We made some adorable groundhogs and wrote groundhog facts.
Our love robots 
When I am 100 years old......
AgingBooth App
~Maja

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig