Cookies and Canvas

I love art! I am not very good at it but I do love to try and create it. Once a month I attended Wine and Canvas. It's an opportunity to relax, have a glass of wine, and attempt to create something beautiful. Here is a picture if my latest painting. I love the colors! It fits perfectly in my classroom.
 
 
 
 
 
The neat thing about Wine and Canvas is that they offer a children's version called Cookies and Canvas. My coworker and friend Kelsey from Aloha to Kindergarten and I wanted to bring this program to our school. We had a portion of the proceeds support our school philanthropy The Backpack Program. Here are some pictures from Cookies and Canvas, we are looking forward to doing another one soon!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig