April SLANT Box Exchange

 
 
 
I love SLANT box exchanges!
If you don't know what it is check out Lessons With Coffee blog.
The theme for the April box was "Your Favorite Book". All of the components of the box had to go along with the book.
 
I was matched up with Janea from Seeds of Knowledge. I loved being matched with someone who teaches the same grade as me!
 
I sent Janea one of my favorite books. Rex Camp. In her box I included goodies for smores, a lantern, trail mix and other "camping" goodies.
 http://www.amazon.com/Camp-Rex-Molly-Idle/dp/0670785733/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399937162&sr=8-1&keywords=camp+rex
My box came from Dordina, her personal blog has so many neat ideas.
 
Dordina sent me "The Fault in Our Stars" I have been contemplating this book for weeks!! I am so excited to read it by the pool this summer. Its far too crazy in kindergarten right now to get any personal reading done!
 
In my box Dordina included....
 
 
The book!!
 
Such a sweet, soft smelling lotion.

                                                                     A relaxing mask.

Pencils

Another fun lotion!

Cute note pad.

                                                                        An adorable card!


 
                                                                         Lots of stars!
 
I am so excited about the May exchange! I hope you all check it out and sign up!!

2 comments

  1. Love the lotion! Thanks so much for posting on my blog. So this week I'm sending some little treats to some of my followers. I'd love to send one to you if you'd like. I'm am sending via snail mail, so email me your address and it'll be on it's way. Hope you have a great night. XO

    A Teaspoon of Teaching
    ateaspoonofthird@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out SlantBox now! I have seen it around and have wondered exactly how to get started. Thank you dear!
    -Molly
    KinderMolly

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig