August SLANT Box Reveal

 
 
 
It's the second week of September and I'm doing an August SLANT box reveal... Yea I'm a little behind!!
I was matched up with Jen from Teaching in the Tongass!! I love her clipart art! You have to check out her TpT store!
The theme for August was Hometown. I was so excited to get a box all the way from Alaska!!!
A sweet letter.
 
 
 
Fresh smelling soap.
 
 
Salmon jerky!?!? So excited to try this!
 
 
Fun sticky notes.
 
 
More sticky notes and labels.
 
 
Stickers and incentive charts!
 
 
Adorable book about some helpful bears. 
 
Speech/thought bubbles.
 
 
My favorite part of the box was the nesting doll! My sisters and I are planning nesting doll sister tattoos!!
 
 
Delicious smores chocolate! This didn't last long!
 
 
More goodies!!

If you don't know about SLANT Boxes, check out Lessons with Coffee blog for more information!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig