12 Days of Christmas Swap Reveal

I was so excited to participate in a CG Swap. The 12 Days of Christmas Swap was so much fun. It was exciting to shop for Justine from  Little Dove Creations. She is so sweet and has the cutest kiddos!
Here are the awesome things that I received in my swap box.
 
Day 1-Peppermint Bark 
 
Day 2-Owl Ornament 
Day 3- Quote from my favorite Christmas movie, Elf! 
 
Day 4- Gingerbread Pop and Straws 
 
Day 5- Kitchen Towels
Day 6- Owl Mug and cocoa 
Day 7-Chocolate
Day 8-Cooking Spoons 
Day 9- Cookie Cutter 
Day 10- Owl Candle Holder 
Day 11-Homemade Jam 
Day 12- Apple Pie Filling  
 
Thank you so much Justine! I loved every item in my box! I had SO MUCH fun doing this swap! I look forward to many more CG swaps!!
 
http://cgswaps.blogspot.com/
 

2 comments

  1. That apple pie filling looks great -- and homemade jam! The owl candle holder is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she found some amazing stuff! I love all the owl goodies (and I'm totally envious over the gingerbread pop!). :D
    Thanks for joining us for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig