CURRENTLY January 2016

Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a wonderful night! I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for Currently January 2016!




We recently recused a sweet little doxi girl pup from a horrible situation. The dogs are finally getting used to each other and it’s so sweet to listen to them play.

I know that winter usually means snow but I am so happy for this WARM weather. I hate driving in the snow and ice and this winter has been without both! I will take it! 

I REALLY need to go to school and organize but snuggling up with the pups is so much better!

I need a Venti Carmel Mocha but again, not leaving the house :)

With two weeks off from school you would think I would have accomplished so much (I didn’t).
I spent the first week working at my parent’s restaurant. Then the second week I did ALL of our Christmas shopping and wrapping. We always wait until the last minute. This year NO WAY, I am planning ahead!

This year I am focusing on being more kind. I have a problem saying exactly what comes to my mind and sometimes I hurt people’s feelings unintentionally. This is something I am trying to work on.

What are your plans and goals for the New Year? Link up with Oh' Boy 4thGrade!  









post signature

2 comments

  1. I planned to go into school during the break to get some copying and such done, but...it didn't happen! The world will still turn LOL :) I could SO join you on the Starbucks coffee run!! I need some coffee, as we are all out here at my house :(

    Wishing you all the best in 2016, Maja!!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you with needing a few more days off. The break always seems to fly by!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig