New Year, New Goals



2014 is almost over I am still trying to wrap my mind around that.....
With 2015 just days away I have been thinking about my goals for the new year. I make goals/resolutions every year. Sometimes they work (Money Jar Challenge/Savings) sometimes they don't (lose 30 pounds).

I am linking up with Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner to share my goals for 2015. Check it out and link up too!

 
 
Personal-Get back to working out and eating clean. I hurt my shoulder in October and fell off the wagon. I want to be as healthy as I can in 2015.
 
Professional-I want to learn more about blogging and coding. I feel so lost compared to most of the other bloggers out there. I have so much to learn! I want to set and meet/exceed TpT goals.
 
Planning-I want to plan out my lessons a month in advance and prep so that I am not at school all the time.
 
Organization-I want....no NEED to let go of stuff. I have a tendency to hold on to everything thinking that I can use it somewhere/somehow.
 
Students-I want to get them as prepared for 1st grade as I can.  I want to make kindergarten as fun, magical, educational as I can. I want them to love school and go as far as they can in life.
 
Motto-My former principal used to say this all the time and I have adopted it as my life motto. "Good, better best, never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best!"
Always try to be better than you were yesterday.
 
Head over to Mrs. D's Corner and link up with your goals for 2015.
 
http://mrsdscorner.blogspot.com/2014/12/new-year-new-goals-for-2015.html
 
 
 

post signature

1 comment

  1. I want to return to meal planning as well! My family was eating better and I totally had more energy! Here is to a great new year :).

    Stephanie
    The Learning Chambers

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig