Secret Santa Blog Hop


 

2014 is winding down quickly! To keep my kiddos engaged and learning until the very last minute I created some fun hands on math centers. "Not My Gumdrop Buttons" is a simple roll and add center. You can use gumdrop candies, buttons or other counters on the gingerbread mats.

Click on the picture to grab the freebie, while you are in my TpT store please follow me for more freebies!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Not-My-Gumdrop-Buttons-Roll-and-Count-1582897
 
 
Check out the other awesome FREEBIES from the other bloggers over at The Elementary Entourage! 
 
http://theelementaryentourage.blogspot.com/
 
 
 

post signature

3 comments

  1. Thanks, Maja!
    We are doing a gingerbread unit so this ties in nicely!
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great for a quick and easy math center! Thanks so much!
    Brittany
    Tickled Pink in Primary

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun - thanks so much for sharing, you gals are all the best and I love connecting with fellow teachers! We do a whole gingerbread theme in kinder so love the theme! :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig