Teachers are Heros TPT SALE Blog Hop




Teachers Pay Teachers SALES are one of my favorite things EVER!! There are always so many amazing resources waiting in my wish list until the next big SALE! Well lucky me and you because TPT is doing another site wide sale! I am linking up with some other amazing bloggers to share what is in my cart! What will you be purchasing?

 

This homework pack looks amazing and its for the WHOLE YEAR!!
Kindergarten Homework Pack 2014-2015


This will come in handy for Moms and Muffins!
Hats Off to Mom! Interactive Mini-book for Mothers' Day

I can't get over how cute these guys are!
Recipe for Friendship - Craft and Writing Activity

This will be great for the spring.
Weather Crafts & Writing

This will be a great resource for my reading group!
Interactive Emergent Reader BUNDLE: A-M

Graphing is one of the concepts that my students really enjoy. This bundle will be very useful.
Graphing All Year MEGA Bundle

This clipart will be used to create new resources.
Community Helpers 2 Clip Art BLACKLINES

Adorable!!
Spring Clip Art Bundle

I need this!
Presidents Clip Art

We need to work on greater and less than, and this will be perfect!
Gator Donut Chomp: Greater Than, Less Than and Equal To Ac


What is in your cart?










post signature

2 comments

  1. I love the cute clip art sets you have in your cart! And thanks for the shout out, can't wait to shop!

    Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig