Friday


TGIF! This week was a little crazy! I NEED this weekend to relax and catch up on the house and grad school work, and a ton of other things. Daniel is almost finished with the dry wall! I can finally decorate the house!


I tried to use some of the stuff I had in the pantry to make a cake. I will post pictures and the recipe if it worked out.


Banana Bread Cake


The cake again


Easy Banana Bread
1 box yellow cake mix + ingredents to make
2 ripe bananas
1 box chocolate pudding


Make the cake mix accoring to the directions on the box. Mash up the bananas and add them to the batter.
Pour half the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Sprinkle with the dry pudding mix and swirl it into the batter with a knife.
Bake at 350 until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean.


Very easy and very yummy. We had some after dinner, not too sweet!

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig