Sweet Summer Time

I started this blog with the best of intentions, but life got very buys and I was unable to post for quite some time. Well now that school is out and I have finished my masters program I have lots of time on my hands.
This school year flew by! I had a great group of kinders! They made me smile and laugh so many times a day. I am going to miss them all so much!
I am looking forward to next year. I met my new kiddos during Kindergarten orientation; they were so small and so little, I always have to remind myself of how little they are when they come in to my classroom.
This summer is going to be a VERY busy one! We are building a garage and a deck and we have to replace our roof due to the storm that we had a month or so ago. I am also teaching summer school and taking a few professional development opportunities.

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig