Kindergarten is a HOOT!!

I am really BAD at keeping up on the blog!! I will do better when the school year starts!
Summer School started yesterday and my life will now have a schedule. I love the summer but my days get crazy without any structure.
I have decided on a theme for the school year… “Kindergarten is a HOOT”. I am so excited; I order a few things from Carson Dellosa and Oriental Trading. I am going to make a few things and will post pictures later. I found this super cute fabric at Jo Ann Fabrics. I am going to make these chairs/stools with the fabric. What The Teacher Wants is one of my VERY favorite blogs and the instructions for the chairs/stools is there. (Let her know who sent you.)

                                                            Fabric


Chair/Stool



I even found some owl cookies that I want to make for my kiddos. I am going to wait until I meet my new kiddos and find out about food allergies.

~Maja

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig